Wednesday 23 April 2008

WeallWin - The perfect cycler and with no investments

Today a friend introduce me WeallWin. This is a Cycler program with a small twist that will make the difference.

You don't need to have to use your own money


WeallWin give you $11 to invest, buying one position from the the only line available. They don't have more lines and I think that they will not open any more lines. Why?

The cycler is fixed to 80 sales


This is a huge change to all the cyclers that I know. Every 80 sales after you, you get payed. You get payed %10 of the investment ($0.10 for each position), don't forget that you did you put your own money on this.

After join this project this afternoon, I got cycles 4 times and not I have $0.40. Yes, it's not too much, but imagine that I invest $100. Right now ... after a day doing nothing I could have $40.

Join now this program, it's free. Ask your $11 by the contact form and invest in a position. You will not loose anything and you could earn lot's of money in a few days.


Regards
Paulo Aboim Pinto
Odivelas - Portugal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are they WaellWin.net paying?

Paulo Aboim Pinto said...

I hope so ... of course. Don't forget that you are not using your own money.