Thursday 10 April 2008

On the second day I reach Cashout money in GeoCycler

GeoCycle it's been an good surprise. On the second day using this program I reach the Cashout value (it's $20) and now I'm earning $28.
I will not cashout this money because on the April 15th at 9AM CST will open new lines and I want to have money to invest on those new line.

When a new line open, the first people buying positions will have a huge opportunity to view their investement cycle over and over because many people will buy positions.
I want to be there and buy my share of positions and I'm sure that YOU want to.

See my stats, check my blog posts and you can see that I'm new on GeoCycle and in 2 days I reach the cashout limit. Join and do just like me.

Here is my stats:



Join now here (http://www.geocycler.com?esqueleto).


We will see each other place arround the world.

Regards
Paulo Aboim Pinto
Odivelas - Portugal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Como conseguiste 30ref em um dia?

Paulo Aboim Pinto said...

there is lo't if place in the internet where we can find people that want to earn money.

You can reach me using the Chat program in the main page of the blog and I can help you.

Regards
Paulo Aboim Pinto
Odivelas - Portugal