Sunday 13 April 2008

MyVieWin: 200.000 points this month

This as been a great month on MyVieWin. Five days ago I announced that 100.000 points was reached. Now I'm announcing that I reached 200.000 points and I have someone in the 3ยบ Level. It's not yet the world, but, I'm doing something good.

If this continues like this (and I hope that) and the RSR continues at the same value, this month I will earn more then $100. It's not too much, but we have all the time in the world to multiply this value to 2 times or 10 times.

This is a great program and we will earn money with this. Big money. Join now and contact me and I will teach you what I'm doing to get this values and where I'm getting all the referrals.



Click here to join.

Regards
Paulo Aboim Pinto
Odivelas - Portugal

No comments: