Wednesday 23 April 2008

GeoCycler - after the new lines open

This Tuesday, GeoCycler open 3 new lines for us to use. The values if the lines is: $3, $15 and $30. After 40 minutes of the open of lines I was able to make my first buy. This was not as problem with GeoCycler but I forgot my PIN on AlertPay. This was a very bad move from me.

Two of my friends have better positions then me on the lines and them request payments with values more then $100 or $200.

I invest $60, buying 20 positions of $30 and use $75 of the money that I already earn on 5 positions of $15.

Until now I got payed several time and have now $86.20. It's nice for who invested only $60... right?

Next time that lines open I will invest a little more. Don't know how much, but will be more.
This program is great and send money to AlertPay in less then a Hour.

Join now if you want to earn this money like me.


Regards
Paulo Aboim Pinto
Odivelas - Portugal

No comments: