Monday 14 April 2008

GeoCycler - my first cycler six day after

Today I got my first cycler on GeoCycler. I register on this program on the 7th of April and I got now 50 referrals and $52.70 to receive.

This is great for someone that invest $40. Check my stats:



Each position that I bought for $4 I earn $5. The re-investment was $40 again and I earn $10.
This value will be forever.

I will use this money to buy positions on the new lines that will open tomorow. Join now this program and start earning money after tomorow.

Regards
Paulo Aboim Pinto
Odivelas - Portugal

1 comment:

randyjaneway said...

Tell my why, when I went on the Geocycler.com website to check my account today, May 2nd, that the site is listed as being parked free with GoDaddy.com. It looks to me like someone has taken our money and run.