Saturday 19 January 2008

Pay Per Play - new way to earn money on the Internet

This a new way to make profit of you web sites. This program give you the opportunity to earn money every time someone open your page ans ear a 5 seconds advertise.

This program not start yet. They will start to pay in the beginning of February and now we can referral much we can to start earning lot's of money since the beginning of the program.

This code don't work with Social Network like Orkut, Hi5, MySpace, Yuwie, Zubby, Narple, Lazzeo, etc., but work with any other website that you can create like your own blog.
I've create a advertise web page here and put the JavaScript code on it.
Having the Web Page don't give me money we have to create traffic there. There is lot's of way to create traffic on this page. I join a program called MagnifyTraffic. With this program I start to generate traffic on my Web Page with the PPP code and the statistics go up. Now daily I get more then 400 adds.
Right now I'm teaching you how to use PPP program to get money. Use this information and you will start to have a permanent income. Recruit more people that do this and your daily income will raise until the sky.

Join the PPP program here and after 1st of February let's start having a perfect income.



Regards
Paulo Aboim Pinto

No comments: