Tuesday 29 January 2008

BUX.TO, last days, greate day average.

Since my this post about BUX.TO that I don't write about it. I'be been working on trying to find others programs that pays you on the Internet.

Every day I continue to make my clicks on BUX.TO and seeing that the people on my downline are doing the same.
In my last post about BUX.TO, I saied that I got $77.39 and my average in the last 6 days was $4.8. This values are great because I just earn $0.18 for myself everyday. Everything else are made by referrals.

Now I have on my BUX.TO account $146.44 and the average since last post it's about $6.90. This a huge value regarding that I just make $0.18 and everything else is from referrals.
I have now 134 referrals that make in average 5.1 clicks a day. Of course I have lot's of people that are inactive.

Here are my earning until now



You can have this profit. Just join the program and send me a message with your email and I will teach you how to get a income with BUX.TO.

Join here.


Regards
Paulo Aboim Pinto

No comments: