Sunday 13 January 2008

I'm back from vacances

The last days I was in Rio de Janeiro in Brasil spending some days but my Internet Business continue to work.

My last post was in 24th of December and I had $27 do cash out in BUX.TO. I was 19 day out for the new year party in Brasil and when I arrive I have $48.58. A little bit more the $1 a day.
This is great, because, since I was out I just been on my BUX account for two or tree times. All this values was made by my referral tree. Thanks you all.

This is my values now:

Your Statistics
# of Website Visits
417


Your Referral Statistics
# of Referrals(view)
30
# of Referral Website Visits
4432


Additional Credit/Debit
# of Credit/Debit (view)
0.09


Balance Information
Account Balance (cashout)
$48.5800
Total Amount Paid
$ 0.0000

Want to have this permanent income? CLICK HERE NOW


Regards
Paulo Aboim Pinto

No comments: