Tuesday 29 January 2008

I earn $246 in 15 days just doing searches on the web

There is a service that pays us to perform searches and for the searches of your referral downline.

This service is called SlashMySearch and they pay for each time you perform a search and every time you click on a search you have made.

They have lot's of advertise on products on EBay or Amazon and that's how they receive and pay the networkers.


As you can see we get paid by the hour that we use the service and by the hour that out referrals use the service.

Here are my earning from the past 15 days



I'm proud do say that I get $44 on my best day and in total I have $246 to receive. Only in 15 days.

Do you want to get the same? Join now, here.

Regards
Paulo Aboim Pinto
Odivelas - Portugal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a proof of payment. If yes, do paste that too so that we are assured that company exists and is paying, we can then be members too esle waste of time considering this as spam.

Write back at investorschronicle@yahoo.com