Wednesday 19 March 2008

I pass the $2.000 barrier on BUX.TO

Yes .. I did it.
I now will get more that $2.000 on BUX.TO. This is an excelent program. My averange earning now is more-or-less $60 a day.
I invest on this program almost $1.200, buying referrals and get the Premium Membership.

I'm still waiting for my first payment that I cash out on 8th of December. It's more then 60 business days, but BUX.TO was having problems with payment through PayPal, that's why they change to AlertPay.

Now they are paying people that cash out arround 22 to 25 of November. It's near me. I just have to wait.

I join the Prepaid BUX.TO MasterCard. With this card they say that can pay us in 3-5 business days. We don't need to wait more then 30 business days to cash out.

I will get you posted about all this.

Here are my stats now:




Regards
Paulo Aboim Pinto
Odivelas - Portugal

No comments: