Sunday 23 December 2007

Introduction....

Hello

My name is Paulo Aboim Pinto and I'm from Portugal and I will explain here all my techniques to earn money over the internet.

I will join several programs and try to earn money with them and if I get some I will post here what have I done for you to do the same.

Since I begin to use the internet that are programs that pays you to see emails, surf to websites or use a Social Network. I only join some of the programs in the end of the November of 2007 because I thought that this programs are scams and make us lose time and effort. Right now I have a different idea and I will explain what I'm doing.

I will write in English for many people read this and start making money with internet but people can write me in Portuguese and I will response in Portuguese too.

Hope you like this blog.



Regards
Paulo Aboim Pinto

No comments: